- Making your first will
- Looking to update your will
- Planning your estate for your future
- Protecting your estate
- Digital assets
- Contesting a will
- Advice for trustees and beneficiaries
- Executors duties
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
- Elder Law
- DIY Wills, powers of attorney and more
- Authenticating personal and Government documents for use overseas
- Authenticating identity and witnessing signatures
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for overseas use
- Certifying true copies of documents including university documents
- Corporations and business documents for overseas use
- Land, property and deceased estates documents for overseas use.
- Preparation of documents for Notarial Certificates
- Assistance with DFAT and Consular Legalisation or DFAT Apostille
Efficient, diligent, responsive and friendly service
We focus on your matter because it is important to us. We want to give you the best service we can and to do that we do not overload ourselves with too many clients. We are a niche, or boutique, firm that concentrates primarily on wills and estate, litigation and major criminal and commercial matters.
We take advantage of the internet and its various services to bring us closer to you. We have clients from many parts of Australia and can conduct major litigation in all capital cities of Australia
We engage agents for out of town work and brief the most appropriate barristers for your matter.
We litigate matters including leases, failed land transactions, easements and caveats along with all matters to do with wills, trusts, family provisions and beneficiaries, and can assist in coronial inquiries.
We can travel to you for Notarial services.
There are strict time limits in commencing matters so don't delay contact us today.
Who we are
Director and Principal Solicitor, Peter Dehlsen, has lived and worked in Northern NSW since the early eighties. Peter was admitted to practice in 2001 and worked in a number of regional firms before commencing his own practice. He has represented and assisted clients in diverse areas including Estate litigation, Family provision claims, constructive trust claims, caveatable interests, Family law property settlements and children matters, criminal matters from drink driving to jury trials, personal injuries, workers and victims compensation, conveyancing including strata and conveyancing litigation, contracts, bankruptcy, copyright, trade practices, administrative reviews and legal costs recovery. Clients range from the young to the elderly, moms and dads, to professionals including barristers and solicitors.
Specific areas of interest include wills, trusts, estates, superannuation and litigation in the equity division of the Supreme Courts of NSW and Victoria.
Recent case decision D'Agostino v Zandata & Ors  VSC 115
For more information and obligation free discussions please contact us by phone, email or Facebook messenger.