Covid 19 Update:
We are following health guidelines and will reduce personal attendances to a minimum.
NSW Government has passed legislation allowing for the witnessing of documents such as will, powers of attorney, affidavits and statutory declarations to be conducted by audio visual technology such as Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime and Zoom.
Contact us now to arrange for your witnessing requirements.
Please note: Notarial services cannot be conducted remotely or by audio visual technology but will be conducted using safe distancing gidelines.
- We prepare probate applications in all States of Australia
- We advise on and appear in contested probate matters in all jurisdictions
- We advise on and appear in contested will matters in all jurisdictions
- Learn More
Wills and Estates
- Making your first will
- Looking to update your will
- Urgent bedside wills
- Planning your estate for your future
- Protecting your estate
- Digital assets
- Advice for trustees and beneficiaries
- Executors duties
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
- Elder Law
- Online wills, powers of attorney, advanced care directives and more
- Wills and Estates
- Family provisions
- Real property including caveats, easements and other land disputes
- Trusts and corporations
- Family Law
- Commercial Law
- Trade Practices
- Criminal Law and Jury Trials
- Learn More
- Authenticating personal and Government documents for use overseas
- Authenticating identity and witnessing signatures
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for overseas use
- Certifying true copies of documents including university documents
- Corporations and business documents for overseas use
- Land, property and deceased estates documents for overseas use.
- Preparation of documents for Notarial Certificates
- Assistance with DFAT and Consular Legalisation or DFAT Apostille
- Notarial services in NSW only
Efficient, diligent, responsive and friendly service
We focus on your matter because it is important to us. We want to give you the best service we can and to do that we do not overload ourselves with too many clients. We are a niche firm that concentrates primarily on probate, wills and estate, litigation and major criminal and commercial matters.
We take advantage of the internet and its various services to bring us closer to you. We have clients from many parts of Australia and can conduct major litigation in all capital cities of Australia
We engage agents for out of town work and brief the most appropriate barristers for your matter.
We litigate matters including commercial leases, failed land transactions, easements and caveats along with all matters to do with probate, wills, trusts, family provisions and beneficiaries. We also assist with coronial inquiries.
Travel to you
Urgent bedside wills. For those confined to hospital or home and unlikely to recover from ailment we offer a 24 hours emergency attendance service to assist the dying in putting their affairs in order. Reasonable distances only.
We can travel to you for Notarial services. NSW Northern Rivers only.
Who we are
Director and Principal Solicitor, Peter Dehlsen, has lived and worked in Northern NSW since the early eighties. Peter was admitted to practice in 2001 and worked in a number of regional firms before commencing his own practice. He has represented and assisted clients in diverse areas including as probate lawyer for contested probate applications and Estate litigation, Family provision claims, constructive trust claims, caveatable interests, Family law property settlements and children matters, criminal matters from drink driving to jury trials, personal injuries, workers and victims compensation, conveyancing including strata and conveyancing litigation, contracts, bankruptcy, copyright, trade practices, administrative reviews and legal costs recovery. Clients range from the young to the elderly, moms and dads, to professionals including barristers and solicitors.
Specific areas of interest include wills, trusts, estates, probate, superannuation and real property litigation in the equity division of the Supreme Courts of NSW and Victoria.
Recent case decision D’Agostino v Zandata & Ors  VSC 115
For more information and obligation free discussions please contact us by phone, email or Facebook messenger.